Festive and Fun Holiday Nail Art Ideas
This is the season to be jolly! And what better way to get into the holiday spirit than by sporting some festive nail art? We’ve got you covered whether you’re looking for a classic red and green design or something a little more creative. So please keep reading for some of our favorite holiday nail art ideas.
It doesn’t matter if you love to keep things simple or if you think nail art is essential to your holiday outfit. Cute and easy nail designs are always a great way to kick off the holidays!
Festive nail designs to get you into the holiday
Nail artist extraordinaire created these gorgeous designs that make any celebration feel even more merry and bright. Whether your favorite holiday look is upscale luxe or casual cool, there’s something on this list for everyone. So let’s get started with some stunning winter-inspired nail art ideas!
- Accent nails in pretty red glitter: If you want a classic look, you can’t go wrong with red glitter on your nails! It always looks festive and fun. You need to paint each nail in a different color of shimmering red glitter polish for a gorgeous manicure that will keep you stylin’ through the season.
- Snowflake accent nails: If snowflake designs are more your style, this is a great option. Just create three or four different snowflakes using white nail polish on each of your accent nails and add a touch of silver sparkle to capture the holiday season’s magic. It’s simple but elegant and oh-so-charming!
- Festive gradient look: Sometimes, it can be hard to decide just one color for your holiday nails. If you’re stuck, why not try a gradient instead? This look is achieved by painting each nail in a different shade of polish, starting with the lightest color at the tips and gradually getting darker as you move up towards the cuticles. It creates a beautiful ombre effect that is perfect for parties or any other festive occasion.
- Sleigh ride-themed nails: What could be more fun than taking a sleigh ride through the snow on a cold winter day? Capture that feeling with this adorable sleigh ride-themed nail design. You need some red and white striped accent nails and a few silver glittered ones to make things pop. It’s a super cute way to show your holiday spirit!
- North Pole nails: Try this North Pole-inspired nail design if you’re looking for something a little more whimsical. Just paint your nails in different shades of blue and add some white “snow” around the tips. Then, top it off with a simple red bow on each accent nail for an extra touch of holiday cheer. So cute and so easy!
These are just a few festive and fun holiday nail art ideas to get you started. Whether you choose to go simple or all-out with your designs, remember that the most important thing is to have fun and enjoy yourself!
Easy holiday nail tutorials
These easy holiday nail tutorials will show you how to create fun and festive nails in no time. There’s a tutorial for every nail look, from glittery nails to candy cane designs. So get your polishes ready and start practicing – your friends will be impressed with your DIY skills!
- Start by painting your nails with a base coat to protect them from the color you’re about to apply.
- Once the base coat is dry, apply two coats of your desired holiday color. Let each coat dry completely before moving on to the next.
- To add some festive flair, use a toothpick or dotting tool to create small dots of another color around the edge of each nail. You can also add stripes or other designs if you’d like!
- Finally, finish off with a clear top coat to seal your design and give your nails some extra shine.